Tuesday 1 September 2009

Khangwando beach

It was a nice and pleasant evening. The sun  had already taken its path below the terrestrial line. The crowd we had seen in the afternoon was already gone. My personal plans were to see every interval of time in the beach. I wanted to see the morning, afternoon, evening and the night. Since we were in the group we couldn't make it to the morning view. I wonder how would it look like in the morning. I have heard several times that sun rises from the Japan and we were in the beach where Japan and Korea share same sea. But unfortunately not in the morning. Anyways the evening was also wonderful. I sat there near the water on my solitude, watching the evening tide and thinking what ever comes in the mind. The picture definitely shows the condition or the requirement that you need to be alone to engulf the nature. You wouldn't want to leave that place and in particularly this moment that i had captured in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment