Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mystries of Life

There were about 10 people in a room. I knew all of them. They were mine close friends. We were having some kind of discussion. There was a table on the corner of the room where one of us was sitting. There were some books on the corner and that person who was sitting on the table picked a book from the pile and opened. He read the book and said this book tells the future of every person. Every person's life was written in that book. We read one person's life. It was very short. As it was written on that book the person died same way two three days before.




Everyone choked and feared. I wanted to know what’s on my future. But I was also afraid what if i am also dying soon. But I wanted to see. I couldn't read myself so I asked that person to tell what’s on my future. I didn’t want to see everything of my future. I thought about many things that I wanted to do in my life. I have so many hopes and aims. I also have some responsibility for my family. I want to get married and see my children growing. I thought I have to do more and I can’t die soon. Then I wanted him to look for one thing only. I don't know why I asked this question to him. But I guess it’s the first step of my life that I have to do in future. I asked him to see if my girl whom I love will be in my life or not. I wanted to know whether we will be together or not. He read and said you will get married soon. I was happy. I could feel the joy. But still somewhere beneath I was feeling something was wrong. The joy was mixture of happiness and a little of dismay.



He spoke again "Wait there is something more you may not like it. You will be together for few years then because of your habit you guys will get separated. Then after like 10 -12 years you guys will be together again. I wonder what kind of habit is that. What would make her leave me? And then I decided to change myself. I thought I would change myself according to what she wants. And we would be together always. So everyone in the room got happy with my decision. But the person looked at the last page of the book there was one note. He read that note and said "Oh NO". Then we all get attention to that person He said “whoever reads this book, His future changes from what is written here to different one and he dies within a week"



We all were looking at him not knowing what we should say to comfort him. Actually in this situation there is nothing to say or to give comfort. He said again “at least you got benefit from this book as you got chance to change yourself to be together with your wife on the other hand I am going to die soon. I am paying for that. Everybody was silent and the environment was tense.



We all started to think whether the person who reads that book dies or all other person who also listen to that book die. We all got confused whether only that person die or we all who listen to that book die. I was also thinking same thing. Am I going to die soon? Then suddenly I felt something on my neck. Something was stuck on my neck I was worried was it the end of my life is this cause of my death, this is too early am i going to die soon then I got suffocated and I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment